Changelog - August 11th (vDay 2719)

Darkmyre

• Developers

Updates

• The alert for upcoming congress election will now indicate the number of days before the election, and will display if you have successfully nominated yourself for congress.
  • Alerts will now popup in the bottom right of the screen, rather than bottom left, as this is a more 'natural' placement for notification alerts.
  • Added a 'Quick Actions' widget to the header to make common daily tasks easier to access again.
  • More UI updates/improvements.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug causing the Run For Congress button to always show, even after being clicked.
  • Fixed javascript issues introduced with the recent UI changes.
  • Fixed missing Rest/Relax button on Housing page blocking access to this feature.
  • Fixed users seeing their own login alert.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

• Administrators

Yeah I have the same issue @darki, what's weird is that  in 2 of my browsers is just like yours (chromium/edge), it's working in the 3rd one though (tor)...
On the other hand, Xav is using chrome and it's perfect on his side.
Most likely is that something like an addon breaks the css.
This needs further investigation, thx!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Developers
49 minutes ago, darki said:

it's even worse now

Screenshot_2020-08-28_09-43-14.png

There seems to be an issue with these progressbars and Firefox at the moment. Not really sure why when they work perfectly in Chrome (sizing issues should even be fixed now). We're still working on it though.

Edit: Looks like we found the problem, it should now be working in all browsers/screen resolution. Might need to clear browser cache if you're still seeing issues

• Applause 1

17 minutes ago, Darkmyre said:

There seems to be an issue with these progressbars and Firefox at the moment. Not really sure why when they work perfectly in Chrome (sizing issues should even be fixed now). We're still working on it though.

Edit: Looks like we found the problem, it should now be working in all browsers/screen resolution. Might need to clear browser cache if you're still seeing issues

thanks, btw there is a helpdesk ticket about something else it's not urgent but i don't see how i can edit it and add that the same issue is with the welcome message, I don't want to write another one 😆  I apologize for the spam, (I have no idea if you are getting messages for a new ticket in the helpdesk) 😀

• Developers
7 minutes ago, darki said:

thanks, btw there is a helpdesk ticket about something else it's not urgent but i don't see how i can edit it and add that the same issue is with the welcome message, I don't want to write another one 😆  I apologize for the spam, (I have no idea if you are getting messages for a new ticket in the helpdesk) 😀

No need for another ticket 🙂 Most likely the same bug is affecting both places, so both should get fixed at the same time. You should be able to click into the ticket and add a new reply (though I've only used this system from the "admin" side so I'm not 100% sure). And it's meant to send me an email for every new ticket but doesn't seem to be, I'll need to fix that too lol