Game Update: Version 1.3.1

Darkmyre

• Developers

Updates

• NPC's will now attempt to work once per day. If an NPC doesn't have a job, they will take the vacancy with the highest pay in their current region. NPC's will not currently take jobs with State Companies. A manager alert WILL be created when an NPC accepts a job (please let me know if this becomes too 'spammy').
  • When an NPC moves for any reason, they will automatically resign from their current job (as they cannot currently use vehicles to work interstate). A manager alert will NOT be generated when an NPC quits their job.
  • NPC's will only attempt to work once every 24 hour period. If they are unable to complete their shift due to any reason (insufficient funds to pay salary, insufficient RM, etc), they will not attempt to work again until the following day.
  • NPC workers do not generate Worker Bonus payments for nations.
  • NPC's will no longer be able to purchase goods without sufficient currency.
  • Unhappy NPC's will attempt to consume a beverage each day. Like food consumption, NPC's will only purchase a beverage if there are more than 50 on the market, from the cheapest offer.
  • NPC's will now use the Gym once per day, training a random physical skill.

Bug Fixes

• Financial transactions involving NPC's will now be better identified in currency records. Does not apply to transactions that occured prior to this update.

Known Issues

• 520 errors are still occurring. We are well aware of how annoying these are, and are continuing to investigate this ongoing issue. We will be upgrading server hardware later this month to hopefully address this.
  • During initial implementation of the new NPC AI features, some NPC's may have performed their daily routine multiple times today.

View full release

• Developers
9 hours ago, kondon said:

NPC's have negative productivity. Is this planned? 🙂

I have negative products and power because of them...

No, this was a bug (now fixed) with the NPC workers.

All negative production queues have been reset, although you'll still see negatives under "Last Prod" for affected NPC's until they next work (bug was fixed in the last few minutes, so any work shift before now may've been affected).

On the plus side, a side-effect of this particular bug is for manufacturing/building companies, the NPCs will have been "producing" free RM.

Unhappy NPC's will attempt to consume a beverage each day. Like food consumption, NPC's will only purchase a beverage if there are more than 50 on the market, from the cheapest offer.

I put it on the market 49 t1 and 49 t2 food both offers disappeared after less than minute I put the same thing again and they disappeared again I thought the minimum NPC don't buy is below 50 but it doesn't seem to be

btw this minimum is too small it must be at least 200-300

• Developers
1 minute ago, darki said:

I put it on the market 49 t1 and 49 t2 food both offers disappeared after less than minute I put the same thing again and they disappeared again I thought the minimum NPC don't buy is below 50 but it doesn't seem to be

btw this minimum is too small it must be at least 200-300

Were there other offers on the market?

• Developers

That'll be why then, its 50 offers across the market. Although it should be taking tier into account, I'll get that fixed in this weeks update.

now  is left 49 t1 food and i just saw that t2 and t3 drinks(except for the last 49 t3)  also already purchased.... It is ridiculousnormal players suffer at the expense of bots... they cannot choose what to buy because the choice itself is limited

something is wrong , I just logged in and at the bottom of the page I see an inscription :

: Uncaught InfluxDB\Exception: cURL error 7: Failed to connect to localhost port 8086: Connection refused (see https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html) for http://localhost:8086/write?db=vnations&precision=s in E:\web\vnations\vendor\influxdb\influxdb-php\src\InfluxDB\Database.php:177 Stack trace: #0 E:\web\vnations\vendor\influxdb\influxdb-php\src\InfluxDB\Database.php(142): InfluxDB\Database->writePayload() #1 E:\web\vnations\common\pageend.php(31): InfluxDB\Database->writePoints() #2 E:\web\vnations\public\dashboard.php(346): require_once('E:\\web\\vnations...') #3 {main} thrown in E:\web\vnations\vendor\influxdb\influxdb-php\src\InfluxDB\Database.php on line 177

• Developers
1 minute ago, darki said:

something is wrong , I just logged in and at the bottom of the page I see an inscription :

: Uncaught InfluxDB\Exception: cURL error 7: Failed to connect to localhost port 8086: Connection refused (see https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html) for http://localhost:8086/write?db=vnations&precision=s in E:\web\vnations\vendor\influxdb\influxdb-php\src\InfluxDB\Database.php:177 Stack trace: #0 E:\web\vnations\vendor\influxdb\influxdb-php\src\InfluxDB\Database.php(142): InfluxDB\Database->writePayload() #1 E:\web\vnations\common\pageend.php(31): InfluxDB\Database->writePoints() #2 E:\web\vnations\public\dashboard.php(346): require_once('E:\\web\\vnations...') #3 {main} thrown in E:\web\vnations\vendor\influxdb\influxdb-php\src\InfluxDB\Database.php on line 177

Sorry, I'm doing some work on the server at the moment. There might be more temporary errors over the next hour or two.

• Like 1