Game Update: Version 1.3

Darkmyre

• Developers

Updates

• In-Game avatars are now synced from the main website. Users wishing to change their avatar will now do so via the website, and the game will update your characters avatar the next time you login. If you have not yet linked your account to the new website, remember you simply need to login using your in-game username/password to do so.
  • NPC's are now able to buy and consume food. NPC's will try and take the lowest Tier food they require, and will always buy the cheapest food from the market. NPC's will only buy food if there are more than 50 units of food on the market to avoid impacting players. NPCs that are unable to consume food will lose health, and may decide to move to another region/nation.
  • NPC's are now able to move if they cannot meet their needs in their current region. NPC's will prefer to move via Rail Stations (to any other Rail Station), before trying to cross land borders or sail to a random coastal border.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a date comparison bug that was preventing most users from using their houses.
  • Fixed bad database settings preventing most skills from exceeding 999.99
  • Removed outdated references to 'free global article' in daily login reward dialogue.
  • Fixed a UI bug causing some pages to render their first content module in the header row.
  • Benefits from Electronics items are now included in the display of benefits from housing in the header widget.

Known Issues

• 520 errors are still occurring. We are well aware of how annoying these are, and are continuing to investigate this ongoing issue.

View full release

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NPC's are now able to buy and consume food. NPC's will try and take the lowest Tier food they require, and will always buy the cheapest food from the market. NPC's will only buy food if there are more than 50 units of food on the market to avoid impacting players

yes but they bought everything  in huge quantities t1 up  to zero  and began to buy  t2 .....

Снимка на екрана_2021-03-30_21-22-33.png

Screenshot_2021-03-31_16-00-32.png

not to mention the large sums of money which enter the game without even needing a law to print them, for a week more than 4000 BGN  just from the air ... this is approximately the industry budget for 3 months...

it seems pointless to write, I'm not sure if you enter the forum at all or do it once at 1-3 months, releasing such updates  seems critical and directly affect the game... my writing is just another one ''voice in the desert'' 

• Developers

Not really sure what you expect me to write? The changelog includes that NPC's are buying food, and you're telling me they're.... buying food. I really don't see how I'm meant to respond to that?

it is about the consequences of this, it seems difficult for me to explain or to be understood what I mean

Edited by darki

• Developers

If it's any help, it's not a permanent situation. I'm finalizing the next update that will complete the NPC integration with the economy.

I will give you an example :

imagine that there is no food on the market(or I just buy it if small as is the case )  now imagine I need money and  from my own food company place 1000 piece t1 х 10000 BGN  per unit  and 10 t2 x 20000  since it is the cheapest  t1 will be bought and I will be very rich !!!

btw relax I don't have a food company 😃