- In-Game avatars are now synced from the main website. Users wishing to change their avatar will now do so via the website, and the game will update your characters avatar the next time you login. If you have not yet linked your account to the new website, remember you simply need to login using your in-game username/password to do so.
- NPC's are now able to buy and consume food. NPC's will try and take the lowest Tier food they require, and will always buy the cheapest food from the market. NPC's will only buy food if there are more than 50 units of food on the market to avoid impacting players. NPCs that are unable to consume food will lose health, and may decide to move to another region/nation.
- NPC's are now able to move if they cannot meet their needs in their current region. NPC's will prefer to move via Rail Stations (to any other Rail Station), before trying to cross land borders or sail to a random coastal border.
- Fixed a date comparison bug that was preventing most users from using their houses.
- Fixed bad database settings preventing most skills from exceeding 999.99
- Removed outdated references to 'free global article' in daily login reward dialogue.
- Fixed a UI bug causing some pages to render their first content module in the header row.
- Benefits from Electronics items are now included in the display of benefits from housing in the header widget.
- 520 errors are still occurring. We are well aware of how annoying these are, and are continuing to investigate this ongoing issue.