Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Darkmyre

Changelog - July 21st (vDay 2698)

Updates:

• Adjusted visibility of several events to Global, where the result of the event was already public knowledge (eg Capitals moving, Infrastructure completed, etc). Also added a couple of new events, including Presidential Elections.
  • Replaced the classic Media Module with the new Media section of the website.
  • Increased base resource regeneration rate from 25 to 100.
  • Added new tracking system to better monitor resource growth/consumption. A resource is now marked as 'Depleting' on the region page if companies are extracting more than the daily regeneration rate.
  • Cleaned up login panel to make the buttons more visible.

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed several bugs with resource regeneration, including resetting regions with negative resources.
  • Fixed a bug causing Military skills above 300 to be reset to 300 after yesterdays skill cap increase.
  • Patched a criticial bug that could affect completing Infrastructure projects. If you encounter an error while working on an infrastructure project, please report the exact error message received.

I also see something like 'dark theme' in the forum, it's better for the eyes now 👍

1 minute ago, darki said:

I also see something like 'dark theme' in the forum, it's better for the eyes now 👍

@z78sabjan is working on something for the game UI too 🙂

• OMG 1

I just saw the lower right corner drop down menu 'Language'  but there are only a several, if there is a need for translation i can help 🙂

• Like 1

On 7/21/2020 at 5:54 PM, Darkmyre said:
  • Fixed a bug causing Military skills above 300 to be reset to 300 after yesterdays skill cap increase.

What about working skills? Are they still gonna be capped?

• Like 1

On 7/30/2020 at 2:03 AM, kondon said:

What about working skills? Are they still gonna be capped?

The work formulas are a bit trickier than the sports/military ones, which were always designed to be scalable. Looking into increasing work skill caps (and possibly updating the formulas), but prioritising some bug fixes first.

On 7/22/2020 at 2:25 AM, darki said:

I just saw the lower right corner drop down menu 'Language'  but there are only a several, if there is a need for translation i can help 🙂

We'll definitely be asking for translators for the website very soon 🙂